Sticky Thoughts...

We're almost ready to leave for the doctors.  Meg is feeling nervous (about the doctor inserting the speculum not about potentially getting pregnant). I told her she just needs to squeeze my hand and breathe. Hopefully the doctor will help her relax. The last thing I want is to visit the ER for a broken finger!

I feel more calm this time around. Actually, I'd go so far as to say I'm not nervous at all.

I have a good feeling. This cycle has shaped up to be as perfect as we could have ever dreamt it to be. There is nothing left to do except hope that one of our donor's swimmers fights hard enough to stick to the egg and implant.

Meg and I have vowed not to be as obsessed during this two week wait. We're going to try to stay busy and make plans with as many friends as possible. Anyone want to volunteer to help keep us sane???

Well, it's about that time...cross your fingers, toes, eyes, legs, arms and send sticky thoughts our way!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Combating gas

One Week Later...

First Visit to the Pediatrician