Marathon, anyone???

We're 4 days post IUI today and still have nothing to report, so I figured I should tell you about how we're passing the time.

Today we went to the Plymouth Meeting Mall and did some shopping. We even stopped to take pictures at one of those photo booths. We then had lunch at Whole Foods with an old friend and my god-daughter. It was great! (laughing helped take our minds off of the TWW!)

When we finished eating Meg and I did some grocery shopping. We bought fresh pasta (stuffed rigatoni) and sauce (marinara-for Meg, vodka- for me) and garlic bread. We're going to make dinner together tomorrow night!

As for the rest of today, I think we have our hands full with the Harry Potter Marathon on TV! We can't wait to see the midnight movie this Thursday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Combating gas

One Week Later...

First Visit to the Pediatrician