Clueless

Meg took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative. I wasn't surprised. It would have been really early to test positive (though it does happen for some lucky people).

Surprisingly Meg handled it well. We went out with friends to see Harry Potter (it was phenomenal!) We didn't get home until after 3, so we both decided that it wasn't worth testing again this morning. We agreed to hold off until tomorrow. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that she will still test negative (I hope I'm wrong)

The belly ache/pain is gone. She took some tylenol last night and it seemed to do the trick. I'm not sure what that means.

She's resting now and doesn't seem to be complaining of any "symptoms." Go figure. It's 9dpiui and we are absolutely clueless. I mean at least last time we had symptoms (from the progesterone) to make us think she was pregnant.

Still crossing our fingers...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Combating gas

One Week Later...

First Visit to the Pediatrician