Hopefully Pessimistic

Today is day 12 and you've guessed it...another BFN. I don't know what to think anymore. I actually thought this time was different. Not because Meg had all of the pregnancy "symptoms," but because she didn't. 

When you want something so bad, it's only natural to exaggerate every feeling you have/think you have. The tww really messes with your head, but I can honestly say that there was never a time where I thought Meg could be making it up. 

The "symptoms" she had were legit (things you could see and couldn't fabricate-mainly talking about the CM, here) I know it's not over until she gets AF, but it's so hard to stay positive.

The truth is, I would do anything to make that test come back positive (I'm sure Megan would too) but there's nothing we can do...except wait.

Megan is being cautiously optimistic. I've decided to take the stance of a hopeful pessimist. Call it what you want. We're both trying to protect ourselves from getting hurt again, but there is still a very dim light at the end of the tunnel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Combating gas

One Week Later...

First Visit to the Pediatrician