Earthquake?

Just writing to say that I hope everyone is safe and sound and enjoying the beautiful day despite the earthquake...

Meg and I are fine. Neither of us felt it, but we actually took a ride to Meg's parents' house because her brother called frantic (his cell phone stopped working and he couldn't get a hold of them) Turns out t-mobile had an epic fail today...guess landlines are important after all!!

To be honest, I feel as though the majority of people hyped it up only after reading tweets and facebook statuses..seems like everyone I know has changed their facebook status to something quake related...it's kind of annoying.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that so many places were able to evacuate safely, but I'm just cranky.

I've been trying to help out more and take care of Meg for a change, but I'm convinced that there aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Our relationship used to operate on an 80/20 scale...Meg did 80% of the work and my 20% consisted of vacuuming, cooking, sweeping the floors/stairs, taking out the trash, cutting the grass, and occasionally emptying the dishwasher.

We're now operating at 60/40...I seriously don't know how she does it! I guess I should just leave it at...we make a great team!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Combating gas

One Week Later...

First Visit to the Pediatrician