1. While continuing to perfect the art of rolling over, Avery has learned to hold her head up really high!
2. Avery took a ride in her carrier for the first time. She loved it!
3. Avery, Meg, and I took a family picture while sporting Long Beach Island Tshirts!
4. Avery and Jack had a weekend long play date...they color coordinated, posed for pictures, played together, slept next to each other, and had an awesome time overall!
6. Jack and Avery received special onesies from Aunt Trish. Avery's said, "I'm with HIM," and had pearls! Jack's said, "I'm with HER," and had a bow tie!" The photoshoot was too cute for words!
7. Avery tried out Jack's jumper. She was a little too short to touch the ground, so we had to put an old laptop underneath her (it was the only thing we could find). She reached for the toys and even bounced a little (I will post a video tomorrow!)
8. Avery took a ride in her big girl stroller! She loved it! (and fell asleep!)
9. Avery will be 3 months this Friday (can't wait for that photoshoot!)
10. We received a phone call from our lawyer stating that our adoption court date will be October 12th at 10 am. (I wish it was sooner, but it will make a pretty awesome anniversary present...our 5 year wedding anniversary is October 13th!)