Dance Video and Stranger Danger!

If tonight's events don't naturally induce labor I'm fairly certain we will have to wait until May 3rd to meet Avery!

Rewind...A few weeks ago I found a video on youtube. I encouraged Meg to follow the moves exactly, but she just glared at me. Tonight she suggested I play the video (At this point, I think it's safe to say, she's ready for Avery to come out!)...Meg wouldn't let me videotape her, so you'll just have to imagine!!!

Here is the video...


After dancing to the video, Meg and I danced the Cha Cha Slide, Cupid Shuffle, Electric Slide, Cotton Eyed Joe, and Crank That (lol)

Meg was pretty tired and was having a little cramping, so we decided to take a break. We went into the kitchen to pack lunches when ALL OF THE SUDDEN...

The front door opened. Without even thinking, I walked towards the foyer (about 4 steps from the kitchen) to find a young man standing INSIDE our house. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?" I asked in a very deep, protective voice. The dogs started barking uncontrollably and jumped on his legs.

Scared shitless, the young man started backing out the door. He stated that he had the wrong house and apologized several times.

It all happened so fast!!! (and would make an awesome story should Meg actually go into labor!!)

Comments

  1. AHHHHHH wait I never told you this but I did the same thing The day I was there to paint the mural, I went outside for something in my car, I think more brushes, and I was in my own little world walked right up to your neightbors house, took on look through the glass door, and realized this was the wrong place. EMBARRRRRASSING LOL. I didn't get inside but to top the cake, they were at the end of their walkway having a piece of furniture delivered so Everyone laughed at me including the delivery guy. ooohh dear scarey but I sympothize.. PS I can see you laughing so hard right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PPS love this video! I wish I was there for the dance party. I can just picture you guys .. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I bet Avery was like what the heck stop is going on on out there.. TOO much bouncin I would havebeen like peace out im getting out of this joint... hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Combating gas

One Week Later...

First Visit to the Pediatrician