TWW: Day 9 and Day 10
Day 9 We loaded the car and started our journey to Ocean City, New Jersey. We met up with friends and spent most of the day on the beach. Avery loved it...so much that she actually fell asleep under the umbrella! (I'm still in shock) Just a word of caution to those of you with little ones...sand with a toddler is No joke! It gets EVERYWHERE! (I've always hated sand, but I now think it's evil) So, if you find yourself on the beach with someone who detests sand as much as I do, remember to bring baby powder! (It makes the sand wipe off!) After we checked into the condo we showered and prepared for our night on the boardwalk. I can't upload the pictures until I download them to my computer, but Avery loved the rides! She and I shared polish water ice. Meg was happy with her soft serve ice cream. It was a nice start to our vacation. Day 10 It has been almost two years since we tested positive with Avery (on day 10) We didn't want to test yesterday because it was our...
Comments
Post a Comment