First "Kicks"

Last night, while showering, Meg paused and said, "Oh." (and grabbed her belly) I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she didn't know. I then freaked out and asked her if she was in pain. Meg replied, "It's not like that." I suggested that maybe she was feeling the baby move for the first time, but neither of us were sure. I mean it's not like there is a specific timeline for these things.

Meg called me on her way to work this morning to say she had another weird feeling. This time it was up high (under her rib). I told her that maybe she was just anticipating feeling the baby. I reassured her that she would know when she REALLY felt the baby.

I decided to use my prep to share with you the text message I just got from Meg, "Definitely feeling the baby!! I can't wait for you to feel it!"

I can't believe it!

Comments

  1. I am so happy for you two. Feeling the baby must be amazing. It makes it all so real! I can't wait for my turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    That's so exciting. I remember when Sam was pregnant and everyone had felt CJ kicking but me, because I was away at school. Finally when she was probably 6 months along we were watching TV together and she was like, "Oo! He's kicking."

    So I put my hands and face on her stomach and he kicked me right in the head, ouch!

    They are stronger than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its pretty awesome! Tommie and I both felt it for the firt time last week! And that little terd can kick hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies!!! Glad you were able to share this moment with us! (even if it's via a blog!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Combating gas

One Week Later...

First Visit to the Pediatrician