SNOW much fun!

I love snow!! I love it even more now that I don't have to worry about a commute or snow day. 

The girls worked ahead so they didn't have any school work today. Megan and I still had to work so they had to wait patiently until 4 o'clock before we could go outside.

We decided to drive down to the "big hill" for some sledding. I called my mom to see if my dad wanted to join us. I was shocked when she said he would meet us there. Avery screamed, "this is the best day ever!"

I don't know who had the most fun!!! You can decide...

Dad got some air on the last ride...he probably won't be so eager to join us next time. Sledding hurts. HAHA!!!

Pictures are great but videos are even better:






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Combating gas

One Week Later...

First Visit to the Pediatrician