Here we go again...

I promised Megan that I would make a valiant effort to start blogging again...It's taken a while for us to get back to this point...Meg has wanted to try for a while. I don't know what held me back. I feel like it was a combination of Harper's allergies and the overall fear of disappointment from a failed IUI. 

Regardless, I'm happy to announce that Meg and I took the girls to RMA this morning. 

 

It was the strangest feeling! It felt like we never left, but it has been almost 4 years since we tried to conceive Harper!!!

They did bloodwork and an internal ultrasound. Everything looked great. Meg has 22 follicles. We go back next Friday!

Hard to believe that we could be adding another shadow!
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Combating gas

One Week Later...

First Visit to the Pediatrician