It's been a VERY long time since I've blogged. Here is one minute recap of the past two years...
1. We found out that Harper has FPIES (rare food allergy that warrants a separate post)
2. Harper went into anaphylaxis shock when we gave her peanut butter. I had to administer the epipen (thankfully we had one in the house from her egg allergy) and drive to the emergency room.
3. We moved three times...the first house was huge and offered us room to grow but we quickly realized it was infested with mold (thankfully, we were renting!) We lived in a hotel for a week before moving into a condo. The landlord refused to fix the heat so we moved AGAIN to a townhome around the corner.
4. Avery started school.
5. The girls were flower girls.
6. We took a family trip to Disney World! It was AMAZING!
7. Harper broke her leg...also warrants a separate post
8. The girls had a joint inflatable birthday party!
9. We are going back to Disney in July!
10. I'm home for the summer with the girls...