Meg Update..just about 15 weeks

Tomorrow we head back to the OB to listen to the heartbeat and get some routine blood work done.

Meg's nausea is much better and she hasn't really complained about leg pain. She has however, complained about headaches. I tried to look it up on the internet and it talked a lot about the first trimester, but then other sources said 2nd, so I don't know. I think it's just one of those things where if it's really bad you take tylenol. We'll talk to the doc about it tomorrow.

I'll post another picture tomorrow...I can't say that her belly looks any bigger, but she's definitely more uncomfortable clothing wise. Her normal clothes are too tight, but maternity clothes are too big. Needless to say, trying on clothes is a nightmare!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Combating gas

One Week Later...

First Visit to the Pediatrician